Official version of Bulma theme for Datatables

Official version of Bulma theme for Datatables

marovargovcikmarovargovcik Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hey,

do you have any plans on creating Datatables theme based on Bulma CSS framework?
Foundation is supported officialy and is less popular than Bulma (27k vs 30k Github stars) so I think that Bulma does deserve some attention.

Also there are several unofficial packages but one with over 300 downloads per week.

Appreciate your answer and consideration.

Have a nice day!

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 48,282Questions: 1Answers: 6,967 Site admin

To be honest, its the first time I've heard of Bulma. So the short answer is no, currently I don't have any plans, but plans can chance! If there appears to be interest from the community, then yes, I would certainly consider doing it.

Allan

• marovargovcikmarovargovcik Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thanks for answering Allan.

Are there any chances that you would at least review my implementation and consider making it official? I am looking for a side project anyway and being contributor is big plus for a lot recruiters for some reason.

• allanallan Posts: 48,282Questions: 1Answers: 6,967 Site admin

Yes I'd be happy to take a look. Have you forks the DataTablesSrc repo, or done it some other way?

Allan

• shashankyshashanky Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0

I too am interested in knowing when we can get support for Bulma in datatables. Bulma being a pure CSS framework offers a good lightweight alternative to Bootstrap.